|Fat free lassie|
Lassie is a water base Indian cold drink made from yogurt or buttermilk. It is generally flavored with sugar, salt, mint, ground and roasted cumin, or mild spices. It is very useful for health and is also called whey. It is prepared by churning the curd and removing the butter from it. This popular and traditional drink is served chilled in summers. Sometimes it is taken with a thin layer of clotted cream on milk. The sweet Lassie, contains sugar or fruits.
It gives the following benefits.
1. It soothes in summer and tones the skin.
2. The intake of a pinch of turmeric with it is best in gastroenteritis.
3. The face mask of the paste of Lassie and flour removes the wrinkles and pimples.
4. The application of fresh Lassie and butter remove the blisters from the heels.
5. It re hydrates in dehydration and alleviates the stress.
6. It fights against body fats and reduces the weight.
Photo Credit- Swami Stream
Image URL- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Fatfreelassi.jpg/800px-Fatfreelassi.jpg