Fashion n Beauty
News n Views
Nature Health at Home
Religion n Religious Places
Fairs n Festivals
History n Historical Figures
Travel to Places
Friday, 28 August 2015
Seven Tips to keep the Flowers Fresh in Flower Pot
It is difficult to keep the flowers fresh in flower pots. Here are some tips for those who keep the flower pots at home and want that they should remain
Photo Credit- Wikimedia Commons by Rameshng
1. Always purchase the flowers having tight buds and bright leaves. Avoid buying the flowers having loose buds and brown leaves.
2. Cut the branches of the flowers under the running water with a knife in a slanting direction.
3. Keep the flowers in a deep pot in cold water.
4. Before putting the flowers in a flower pot keep them in a refrigerator for 6 hours. It will increase the life of the flowers three times.
5. Do not dip the flowers for more than 6 inches in water in flower pot.
6. Put some aspirin in the flower pot so that the bacteria and
may not develop in the flower pot.
7. Keep on cutting the branches or the stubs of the flowers on alternate days.
These tips would increase the life of the flowers and they will appear fresh fol longer than usual.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)